Cracker Crumb Crusted Tilapia
4 pieces of tilapia
10 Butter Crackers (Enought to cover the fish)
Dash of garlic salt
Dash of pepper
2 Tbsp Stick Butter
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Crush crackers to a fine crumbs. Lay fish out on a baking sheet. Dump cracker crumbs equally over each piece. Add seasoning. Slice the butter into equal slices and place on top of the fish (butter can be melted in the microwave and poured on top). Put in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
4 Tilapia Filets
2 Tbsp butter
2 Cloves of garlic
Dash black pepper
Panko bread crumbs (optional)
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a sauce pan, heat butter, garlic, pepper, salt, paprika on low until all is melted and remove from heat.
- Brush or use a spoon to top the fish filets.
- Cover fish with bread crumbs.
- Put in the oven for 12-15 minutes depending upon size of the fish.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!